Using the Basic Stroke
- Open an image in Photoshop
- Click Select and then All
- Select Edit and click Stroke
- In the dialog box, select width, color, and other options for border
- Click OK
- Help2Go - Mount ISO Image File with Free Software
- Help2Go - Create ISO Image File with Free Software
- NoScript :: Firefox Add-ons
- NoScript's unique whitelist based pre-emptive script blocking approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even not known yet!) with no loss of functionality...
- SearchWith :: Firefox Add-ons
- SearchWith extension allows you to search selected with various search services. It adds a "Search With" sub menu on the context menu (right-click menu) with a configurable list of search services that can be used to search the highlighted text. Also enables you to view the html source of selected text.
- Picnik :: Firefox Add-ons
- Very cool integration with picnik.com online photo editor. May take the place of picasa for editing some blog images.
- View Source Chart :: Firefox Add-ons
- Draws A Color-Coded Chart of a Web Page's Source Code.
- Update Notifier :: Firefox Add-ons
- Notifies you when updates are available for your extensions and themes. Allows quick access to your extensions and themes and the ability to check both types for any updates. Easily configurable for automatically installing updates when available...
- MKV converter? - Yahoo! Answers
- Convert AVI/WMV/ASF/MPEG/MP4/DIVX,RMVB Converter
- SourceForge.net: convert ogm, mkv to avi with subtitle
- SourceForge.net: MkvMagic
- MKV Converter - Convert MKV files to MPEG,DVD,iPod etc
Emailed instructions from Stav.
I can't get Windows Media to play on Flock browser. I found these instructions recently, but can't say they have worked yet for me...though they do provide some clues. Hope others have more luck.
A version of Windows Media Player is included with most Windows installations and the WMP plugin files needed for certain webpage content are normally included. In some cases the plugin files may be missing, however, and
Windows Vista installations do not include the WMP plugin files
- Users may be incorrectly directed to reinstall the WMP program, which is not a solution since reinstalling or updating Windows Media Player does not add the missing plugins
- To check for the WMP plugin, type about:plugins into the location bar. There should be an entry for Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library (File name: npdsplay.dll) and two entries for Microsoft® DRM (File name: npdrmv2.dll and File name: npwmsdrm.dll). If you do not see these files, follow these steps:
- If some or all of the files are missing, you can download the individual files from dlldump.com and place them in the Windows Media Player directory (usually C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player):
- Reopen your browser and see if the WMP plugin is now working. If it isn't, follow these additional steps (Windows Vista users, go to the last step):
- A Windows Media Player Plug-in for Netscape Navigator installer (not supported on Windows Vista) can be downloaded here and should resolve the issue  but the included files are older versions. After running the installer, copy the more recent versions of npdsplay.dll, npdrmv2.dll and npwmsdrm.dll from dlldump.com to the Windows Media Player directory, if they were replaced by older versions.
- If the Windows Media Player plugin still does not work, copy the npdsplay.dll, npdrmv2.dll and npwmsdrm.dll files to the installation directory plugins folder; for example, to the C:\Program Files\flock\plugins folder in Flock.
Monkey Lab's Radio
Your Source To Underground Music
Live Music 24/7
- Install md5sum.exe in MS Windows OS.
- In Start menu, select Run
cmdin form and press <enter>.
- Navigate to the directory containing the files to be checked. (Use
dirfor directory file listing and
cdto change directory).
- Enter following command and press <enter>:
- The result should look something like this:
- md5sum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Good description of the encryption approach.
- etree.org | md5sum.exe - Convenient md5sum application.
Drupal Upgrade Access Problem - After following the instructions for upgrading (logging in as
user=1; site on maintenance mode; etc.), I ran the update.php script. It ran fine, but when I tried to access my site, I could only see the site maintenance/offline message--the update logged me out!
Solution - To log in again, enter:
This presents a login page. I successfully logged in as user=1. After that, the upgrade went smooth.
But I was bummed that I couldn't batch download my flickr photos to my local machine--until I found these utilities:
Transparent GIFs with GIMP - Really love this open source project, GIMP. Great substitute for Photoshop -- and it's FREE!
Here's how to create a transparent GIF using GIMP...
How to Import Large MySQL Data Files
One Step: Use BigDump
I've been so frustrated at the file size limits for uploading large MySQL data files, and BigDump is the answer. Works like a charm.
More details below...