I discovered this method to kill Giants fairly easily, even if you're a low level character.
More coming after game released in U.S.
- Want to See Saboteur's Nude Scenes? Don't Buy It Used | GameLife | Wired.com
- When you buy the game new, a code is included with the game that will enable "nude content" or a content download. However, if you buy a used copy of the game and the owner has already used the code, you'll have to pay $5 to get/view the nude content. Clever.
After some frustration, I found a clue about how the final boss in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves can be defeated.
Obviously...SPOILERS ahead...This is a cheat in my mind, so it does take away from the fun of this fight, making it quite boring. Don't resort to this cheat until your thumbs are about to fall off.
Shadows of Angmar - LOTRO - Here's a funny story. I was invited by some old high school buddies to play LOTRO. I'd never played before, but they said just bring my computer, and they'll set me up.
So I show up, and as I step into the house, I notice a bunch of big computer monitors (21 inchers, I find out later), ethernet cables running everywhere, and huge computer desktop PC boxes. Plus, these guys had headsets, special keyboard/joystick devices, and enough snackfood to satisfy a class of 12-year-olds.
- Shigeru Miyamoto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Shigeru Miyamoto, born November 16, 1952, is a Japanese video game designer. He is the creator of the Mario, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Star Fox, Nintendogs, Wave Race, and Pikmin video game series for Nintendo game systems. He has also produced many titles which Nintendo has published on behalf of other developers, including the successful F-Zero franchise.
Nintento Wii Tennis Cheats, Tips, Hints from various sources...
Power serve - Some serves will have a trailing streak behind them and are difficult to return. These are power serves. To do one, time a quick swing to coincide with the top of the ball's arc. Controller angle is important. If your serving motion mimics an overhead tennis serve, then the controller needs to be angled forward and down, like in a true tennis serve or overhead smash. BTW, .
Ten Best Video Games (according to Edge magazine, 2007)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64)
- Resident Evil 4 (GameCube, PlayStation 2)
- Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)
- Half-Life 2 (PC)
- Super Mario World (Super Nintendo)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Super Nintendo)
- Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox)
- Final Fantasy XII (PlayStation 2)
- Tetris (Various)
- Super Metroid (Super Nintendo)