Attach:cop_sm.jpg Δ|Photo by Elvert BarnesThe following 15 Police Comments (listed in reverse order) were "allegedly" lifted from actual police car video surveillance tapes. No specific region. Supposedly they come from all around the U.S.A. True or not, the list is funny...unless you happen to be on the receiving end.
I received this from a relative via email. Can't find the original on Google, though I expect one exists.
15 Police Comments
- "Relax; the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."
- "Take your hands off the car, and I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
- "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
- "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? In case you didn't know, that is the average speed of a 9 mm bullet fired from my gun."
- "So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"
- "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"
- "Warning? You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."
- "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not! Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
- "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey DOO."
- "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
- "No, sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."
- "Just how big were those two beers?"
- "In God we trust, all others we run through CPI C/NCIC.."
- "I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail."
And.................... THE BEST ONE !!!!!!!
- "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? ."
Wanderings.net Blog Post 15 Police Comments