Wanderings.net is my online notebook, so the content on this site is (to be polite) "eclectic."
Many pages relate to books I've read or research I'm doing. I'm interested in health issues, science, philosophy, psychology, and more (see all tags). But many pages are just silly. As a notebook, its pages are in various states of completion. Indeed, many pages will never be "finished."
- Attempts at more formal (or merely long-winded) blog-like posts. Some are highly research orient. Some personal opinion. Some just funny.
- List of all the tags used on Wanderings.net. The tag cloud on the left of every page contains only a partial list.
- Quotations from various sources that moved me, made me laugh, or got me thinking.
- Not all pages deserve a blog entry label. This page lists all the pages on the site, including non-blog entries.
- I currently have over a 1000 pages on Wanderings.net, which include some interesting stuff. This page displays the teaser for a random page. Refresh the page to cycle through another random page. Includes a random quote.
- My log (or tumblelog) of bookmarks and thoughts throughout the month. I include pictures, articles, and websites that caught my attention; tumblelogs also contain links to other Wanderings pages. Nothing too long-winded here.
- Contact me
- Got something you want to say to me? Do it here. Or you can make a comment on most pages. Had to disable for now due to spam.
- Subscribe by email
- Want to be sent a daily email of what's changed on Wanderings.net? Feedburner manages this service.
- Follow my tweets
- No, it's nothing obscene. Just an invite to follow me on twitter, the microblogging service...or try identi.ca, another, even better microblogging service (open source, better identity and content control).
- Add Wanderings.net to your feed reader with this Feedburner managed service. Most popular readers supported.