- PmWiki | PmWiki / PmWiki
- PmWiki is a wiki-based system for collaborative creation and maintenance of websites.
- Pebble - Java blog server software
- Pebble is a lightweight, open source, Java EE blogging tool. It's small, fast and feature-rich with unrivalled ease of installation and use. Blog content is stored as XML files on disk and served up dynamically, so there's no need to install a database. All maintenance and administration can be performed through your web browser, making Pebble ideal for anybody who is constantly on the move or doesn't have direct access to their host.
- Simple PHP Blog | Get Simple PHP Blog at SourceForge.net
- I started this project because I wanted a dead-simple blog. One that didn't need a database, used flat text files, and looked nice. It's main advantage is that it only requires PHP 5 and write permissions. There is no setup, just unzip and copy.
- PivotX - The Powerful Open Source Blog
- Yes, it's a blogging tool - and a pretty brilliant one if you ask us - but PivotX is also a great tool to maintain more complex websites as well. Its powerful core and flexible template system make it easy for developers to adjust and extend. No matter if you want an easy-to-use, robust blogging tool or are looking to push things to the max - PivotX offers the best of both worlds.
- FlatPress » What is FlatPress?
- FlatPress is an open-source standard-compliant multi-lingual extensible blogging engine which does not require a DataBase Management System to work.
|ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income |
by Darren Rowse