Parents dropping off or picking up their kids from school are absolutely the WORST and MOST DANGEROUS drivers on the road -- even when compared to drunk drivers. Here's a list of routine violations...
- Running stop signs
- Bump and run
- Illegal U-turns
- Illegal left and right turns,
- Illegal parking of all types
- In crosswalk
- In front of firehydrant
- Double parking (routine violation)
- Stopping in the middle of the road
- Pulling into oncoming traffic
- Blocking two lanes
- Driving on sidewalk
The violations are endless. I see most if not all of these violations committed every time I drop-off or pick-up my son from school.
Friends don't let friends drive near elementary schools.
|The Art of Intelligent Driving [DVD]|