Get the Most from Your Statin - Everyday Health reports that when and how you take your statin can influence its effectiveness and absorption.
- Mevacor - . This almost doubles the amount of medication absorbed into bloodstream.
- Mevacor, Pravachol, Zocor, Lescol - . These statins block a one of the liver's key cholesterol-making enzymes, and that enzyme is most active at night.
- Crestor, Lipitor - , as these statins stay in the body and bloodstream long enough that you can take them any time.
- Pravachol - , try Pravachol, which is less likely to interact with other medications than other statins.
|What You Must Know About Statin Drugs & Their Natural Alternatives |
by Jay S. Cohen
- Unified Theory of Heart Disease - by Linus Pauling
- Rosedale Diet - High Fat, Moderate Protein, Minimal Carb Eating Plan
- Cholesterol Myth - Evidence Refuting Cholesterol Causes Heart Disease
- Ron Rosedale, M.D. - Metabolic Effects of Insulin
- Stroke of Insight - Jill Bolte Taylor at TED - Video & Transcript