- 3 tablespoons soysauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup fine chopped scallions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 8 ounces stir fry beef or flank steak
- 4 cups chopped bok choy, Napa cabbage, or green cabbage
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds for garnish
Make marinade, whisk together soy sauce and sesame oil in large bowl. Add scallions, garlic, and pom juice and mix well. Slice beef into 1/2 inch strips and put in bowl, coating beef with marinade. Cover and place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Heat nonstick fry pan. Place beef strips into pan and cook medium heat for 2-3 minutes until meat is done. Discard marinade. transfer meat to bowl. Put bok choy (or other) into heated pan and stirfry over medium heat for 4 minutes. Return cooked beef to pan and mix with bok choy, remove from heat.
Serve on bed of romaine lettuce. Sprinkle sesame seeds.
|The Fat Resistance Diet |
Unlock the Secret of the Hormone Leptin to: Eliminate Cravings, Supercharge Your Metabolism, Fight Inflammation, Lose Weight & Reprogram Your Body to Stay Thin
by Leo Galland