Magic Bullet Blender Review - After seeing the infomercial and doing a little investigation, I bought a Magic Bullet Blender through Amazon (cheaper shipping rates w/ Amazon). Reviews I read by others have been mixed (pardon the pun), though generally positive.
Magic Bullet Blender Pros
- Perfect size - for single servings.
- Easy cleanup - the blender container doubles as the drinking mug, so the only extra to wash is the blade/blender attachment. Very easy.
- Good mixing power - I use frozen berries and ice in smoothies and it's worked very well.
- Compact storage - the small footprint for the blender motor housing means I can leave it on my counter easily.
Magic Bullet Blender Cons
- Need to shake for good blending. Not a hassle since the container is so small and airtight, but not quite as advertised.
- Blending times are a little longer than advertised, but not excessive.
Overall, I really like my Magic Bullet Blender. For what I need, it's perfect.
Update - After 6 Months
After 6 months of use, I still love the Magic Bullet Blender. I probably use it about three times a week now, and it's running very well, has held up to my not-so-careful use. I remain very happy with the appliance/blender after 6 months.
|Magic Bullet 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System|