PmWiki runs this site, and I love the flexibility of this wiki platform. Though I don't use it as collaborative wiki, I find it much quicker and easier to enter, add, and change content using a PmWiki than with conventional blog or CMS systems I've tried (and I've tried quite a few).
Below are some tips, recipes, etc. that I found useful for my PmWiki install.
- Page actions in browser toolbar
- PmWiki | Cookbook / Tagger
- Looks like an interesting recipe, a different approach to tagging in PmWiki.
- DataPlates demo | Main / Basic Concept
- Looks like a way to create forms or templates for a wiki database...but I'm not sure.
- PmWiki | Cookbook / SkinsGallery
- PmWiki Skins Gallery. Contains scaled screenshots of the available skins for PmWiki. Clicking on a screenshot will take you to the page for that particular skin allowing you to see it in action. Be neat if this is maintained.
- PmWiki | Cookbook / RedirectSilent
- Recipe for removing redirect messages from page...nicer for users...not sure if I'll use it.
- html2wiki - Convert HTML text to wiki markup
- Easily converts HTML to wiki markup for major markup standards, including PmWiki.
- PmWiki | Cookbook / Rye Voting
- Looks like a nice voting mechanism for PmWiki. Haven't tried it yet, but demos seem to work well.