Home Remedies ~ These were some interesting home remedies suggested by redditors. Not sure I’d risk trying some of them, though.
- Gargle with salt water.
- Gargle with apple cider vinegar.
- Pickle juice ~ ibbity
- Mix teaspoon of baking soda in glass of water for heartburn. “It makes for awesome burps.” ~ bquintb
- “I eat blackboard chalk when I get heart burn.” ~ jt1994
- Pour some vinegar, lemon, and salt into cup and drink. “Tastes like an old man’s prolapsed anus, but I swear shit works so unbelievably fast.” ~ obesecatfish
- Eat spoonful of sugar ~ “The sugar cure isn’t bullshit…it works by overwhelming the vagus nerve with a new sensation. ~ theoldboiler
- Honey – honey appears good for wounds in general, according to study on pubmed
- Olive oil
- apple cider vinegar – cotton ball with a bandaid to hold it onm. ~ jamieb122
- duct tape – Completely seal off the wart and redress ideally twice a day to keep it tight. More people need to know about the duct tape method! ~ viscousflow
- Bee/wasp stings ~ Apply wet tobacco. ~ mogto
- Shaky hands ~ Eat banana. “This neutralizes adrenaline rushes for most people. ~ DepressApple