Men’s urinal instructions at shooting / firing / gun range…
- Take a relaxed stance, either Weaver or Isosceles.
- Grip your weapon securely to avoid an errant shot.
- Carefully align muzzle with target.
- Do not take time to admire length of barrel. Others are waiting to shoot.
- Commence firing.
- Be careful to avoid backsplash from target.
- Be certain you have expended all your ammunition before holstering your weapon as you could shoot yourself in the foot.
From reddit comments:
In my father’s bar the men’s room has a sign saying ‘Stand close – Take careful aim – This ain’t no rifle range!’